Led comprehensive consulting services for Fortune 100 company over three-year period, that significantly improved performance, team work, and corporate climate.
Designed, presented customized training program for 1000-person manufacturing facility.
• Improved leadership, communication, and team skills.
• Designed and provided sales training for national Sales Department.
• Spearheaded leadership, communication, and team training that improved the performance of company’s Customer Service department.
Presented keynote addresses and workshops at local, regional, and national meetings and conventions for business organizations and professional associations.
Served on Drexel University Alumni Association Board of Governors. Performed in leadership positions on the:
• Annual Reunion Committee (twice as Chair, resulting in increased attendance, broader participation by alumni)
• Marketing and Branding Committee (Chair, produced improved marketing plans and new brand and logo for the Alumni Association)
• South Jersey Chapter (elected Secretary)
Delivered closing Keynote Speech for regional educational conference, and led workshop on Increasing Optimism in the classroom.
Elected President of local school board, and oversaw
• Development of innovative after-school program for students;
• Attainment of Middle States Accreditation;
• Installation of internet access throughout school system by upgrading information technology infrastructure.
Facilitated strategic planning process that developed non-profit’s short- and long-range strategic objectives, focusing on resource allocation, internal operations, funding targets, and budget issues.